The princess is dressed up by a famous dressmaker.
The empress asked his son to marry the princess of the neighboring kingdom.
Once upon a time, there lived a princess who was very beautiful.
The princess arrived, resplendent in a new white dress.
Princess Anne is the daughter of Queen Elizabeth.
The witch turned the princess into a swan.
The witch put the princess under a spell, and she fell asleep for ten years.
The witch had enchanted the princess so that she would sleep for a month.
A woman regarded as having the status or qualities of a princess.
The little princess was withced.
1. The Princess Royal arrived at Gatwick this morning from Jamaica.
2. The Princess had been invited to ride in a charity race.
3. She was like a princess in a fairy tale.
4. Princess Margaret toned with her in a turquoise print dress.
5. Princess Alexandra was to inherit the title of Duchess of Fife.
6. Pushkin was a womaniser whose conquests included everyone from prostitutes to princesses.
7. Princess Anne does not have a bottomless purse.
8. Princess Margaret is divorced from Lord Snowdon.
9. The little girl presented the princess with a large bouquet of flowers .
10. The wicked old woman charmed the princess with magic words.
11. The princess was ostracised for marrying a rich bourgeois.
12. The youngest princess is only 13 years old.
13. The Princess was reported for speeding twice on the same road within a week.
14. The Princess was cruelly cast aside when she failed to produce an heir.
15. No one seems to turn a hair at the thought of the divorced Princess marrying.